Thursday, October 16, 2008

Testimonials: Why Families like Yours Choose Brite Music

Testimonials

“What a great product! Upon hearing Brite Music the first time I knew this was for my family. My 3-year-old son began getting very bored when his older sister started school. Brite has entertained him, made him feel good about himself, and improved his singing. Janeen Brady is wonderfully in tune with kids.”

Ellen Woodward Louisiana, Missouri


“I sincerely feel that your music is the most important teaching tool available to parents today. It’s infinitely better than leafing through psychology books in the middle of tantrums and emotional crises. In our home all we have to do is sing a few lines from a song to fit the situation and things calm down right away.”

Valerie Rossman San Lorenzo, California


“Although we have had Brite Music in our home for only one month, my 4-year-old is absolutely thrilled with it. Not only has he turned his feelings around about himself, he seems to be more aware that everybody else is unique and has feelings too.”

Pam Robinson Magrath, Alberta, Canada


“The Courage album gave my 4-year-old the strength he needed to turn down a dare. Some older boys told him to climb across a high ladder that they had just crossed. From a distance, I saw him and thought he was about to try it. I ran over thinking he would surely be hurt. Instead, he looked at them and said, ‘No, I don’t have to.’ Looking at me he said, ‘That’s courage, huh, mom?’ I was so proud.”

Patti Stafford Sacramento, California


“I would like to commend you on your efforts to make a safer environment for children without instilling fear in them. I wish I had heard the Safety Kids when I was small. Keep up the good work!”

Mary Jane Arpino West Haven, Connecticut


“I was having some difficulty keeping the attention of the 8 and 9 year-old children in my classroom. I decided to use the Obey Test from the Obedience album. To my delight, the children enjoyed the break and settled down for the rest of the lesson. I also feel this is a good attention-getter for my 2-year-old twins when they are fighting. It takes their minds off the argument.”

Karen Kevan Oakland, Oregon


“I have worked with songs and calisthenics for more years than I care to remember, and I have struggled to find appropriate music. I find your albums excellent, not only the words, but it is refreshing to play the tunes – some very pretty and some quite jazzy. At last, someone has used their imagination to create up-tempo music for children.”

Rita Paterson Australia


“I have two children, ages 7 and 4, and Brite Music has become an everyday thing for them. When my children want to stay overnight with their grandmother, she says they may only if they bring their music. That is how they spend all evening – listening to Brite Music! Your music has brought a lot of happiness into my home.

Christine Zitt Wood River, Illinois


“I was given Watch Me Sing and have been using it very successfully in my class for severely handicapped students…Watch Me Sing is one of the best albums I’ve used. Thank you.”

Sheila Williams Instructor North Highlands, California


“I reluctantly bought an Honesty set and took it to my grandson in Wisconsin for his birthday. He played it continuously for the 2 weeks I was there. Before I left, my grandson and I were in a supermarket checking out our groceries when I discovered the clerk had given me too much change. I promptly returned the money and as I turned to leave I heard my grandson exclaim, ‘Gosh, Grandma! You did an honesty thing!’ I’ve never seen music change the life of a child like Janeen Brady’s music. I want everything she has produced!”

Marsha Nielson LaVerkin, Utah


“It was a big thrill for me recently when my 2-year-old grandson sat at the piano with me and sang for his relatives I’m a V.I.P. He is a V.I.P. and I want all other little children to feel the same.”

Pat Dennistown Long Beach, California

No comments: