Friday, October 17, 2008

How to Order

If you're interested in ordering some of this wonderful music, it's quite simple. Write an e-mail to me and let me know what you'd like to order. Leave the best way for me to contact you so that we can get it ordered right away for you. If you'd like to just go ahead and go to the Brite Music website you can order it on your own then you can go to www.britemusic.com and at checkout use the invitation code 2060307. If you have any questions or concerns let me know. Thanks!!!

4 comments:

The Allred Family said...

Is it possible to host a party from a distance? I live in Iowa, but might be interested in hosting a party. Thanks,
Katie

Brittanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Willard said...

Can I please order "I Nephi"?

Thanks!

Lori Willard
216-4157

Unknown said...

I would like to order I Nephi. Is that still possible?