Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sing, Read, and Write with Brite

Sing, Read & Write With Brite

This delightful music will inspire your child to learn to read. Each CD in the five-volume set will prepare your child to read and write by teaching her about each individual letter. Learning letters and sounds through music is a proven way to help children understand these new and exciting concepts.
"I homeschooled my children, who are now 12 and 14 and used 'Sing, Read & Write' with my children. My 14-year-old started reading before he was 4. I love it! I bought it for my granddaughter when she was 2 just so it would be there for her to use when she was old enough." ~Debra Roundy

Set includes 5 CDs, 5 activity books and downloadable coloring pages, 2 wipe-away, learn-to-write booklets, "Getting Ready to Write" and "I Love Writing Letters," all contained in a durable, plastic holder.

Regularly: $69.95

Fall Special: $55.95

No comments: