Thursday, October 16, 2008

I Have a Song for You Series - 3 Cds, 3 Books

I Have a Song For You Set - CD

A delightful collection of songs and activities to teach your child about people, nature, seasons, holidays and animals!

“It was a big thrill for me recently when my 2-year-old grandson sat at the piano with me and sang for his relatives I’m a V.I.P. He is a V.I.P. and I want all other little children to feel the same.” Pat Dennistown

"This CD has brought us hours of listening enjoyment in the car. My 4-yr-old daughter loves all the songs--she just giggles and giggles at the Halloween song. It has been fun to see her enjoy this music so much. Thank you!" Katie Hart


"Bear, Bear, Bear, was my youngest son’s favorite when he was two! It was so fun to watch him stomp around making a tough face and in his two-year-old way say ‘growl ferociously, and scowl atrociously." Loa Beals

This set includes all 3 "I Have a Song" CDs, 3 "I Have a Song" activity books and downloadable coloring pages.

$31.45

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Michelle - I know it's been a while since you've posted this, but is this set still for sale?

Hayley