Thursday, October 16, 2008

Brite Complete Success System

Brite Complete Success System


For the family that wants to “have it all." Brite Complete gives your child the opportunity to own an entire library of fabulous Brite products.

"Thank you for providing quality products that help me teach my children values in a way that they love. They don't realize all they are learning, but I do and I'm so thankful." ~Jennifer Moore

"I grew up with Brite music and I am so excited for my kids to be able to enjoy it too!" ~ Lara

"Brite music has played a delightful part of the time my children and I spend in the car. I keep the Standin' Tall and Safety Kids libraries in the seat back pockets so the kids can follow along as we listen to each of the different virtues and club meetings. I get a special thrill in my heart when I hear them singing the songs and acting out the plays. They have helped bring peace of mind as they inspired many important discussions, the topics which I'm not sure my children would have raised questions about on their own. What a great gift this music has been to our family." Sherrie

This premier Success System gives your child a head start as he begins his life's journey. The Complete Success System includes:
Regularly - $379.95
Fall Special - $341.95

No comments: