Thursday, October 16, 2008

Brite Beginnings (Success System I)

Brite Beginnings (Success System I)

The perfect combination of products for your little ones. Success System I, Brite Beginnings, will encourage growth in young, developing minds.
"My mom was a consultant about 25 years ago when I was young, and I still have vivid memories of the music and stories. I loved them, and still do! Now I have 3 young girls of my own, and they have discovered the OLD cassette tapes and books that I have lying around and have recently been mesmerized by them as well. I am thrilled to that the products are still around, and the content hasn't changed a bit. Thank you!" ~Dana Reeves
This is a must-have product for the young children in your home. Success System I is perfect for children ages birth to 6 years. This set includes:
$125.95

No comments: