Thursday, October 16, 2008

Peek - A - Book Time

Peek-A-Boo Time

Includes many traditional favorites like "Eensy, Weensy Spider" and "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes" as well as several original songs written by award-winning composer Janeen Brady just for this collection. Watch your child beam with delight as he learns the actions and words to each song. Included with this enchanting CD is a beautiful instruction booklet filled with original photography by Liz Dunford. Every page contains darling pictures of children and the words to each FingerPlay.
"Shortly after receiving the new Peek-A-Boo Time CD, my family went on vacation. It was an 8 hour drive and my son was fine until it got dark and he couldn't see anything anymore. We put on the CD and he was great the rest of the way. We sang with him and he danced and had a wonderful time. I was glad I had it with me. It was a life saver! On another occasion, I overheard my 4-yr-old son playing with my daughter. He was singing to the CD, 'Round and around, I get ya, get ya, get ya.' It may not have been the exact way that the song went, but he was having a moment with my 4 month old and they were both laughing. I love this CD and recommend it to anyone that has young children." ~Holly

Purchase price includes:
1 CD
1 Instruction Book

$11.65

No comments: